“new year, new me” I say as I overtake the body of my next host.
– tumblr user masturbending
I’m totally okay with this being the first you hear of me in this new year.
I’ve always been on the fence about making resolutions since it just feels like I’m setting myself up for failure but you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take amirite guys? (so inspirational)
1. Read my Bible every day. I think it’s important to put away time for that kind of thing. My life gets real hectic real quickly and stuff falls to the side but I want to make it a priority to actually try to keep this up.
2. Do something school related every day. I know me and I know that I will try to rationalize that going to school counts as school but this is me on the record saying that it isn’t. Even if it’s just reading through the notes I took that day, it’ll help me immensely to not fall behind which is the major cause of any stress in my life. Also when coop applications start I have to be on that like a lion.
3. Keep my room clean. It’ll feel really awesome and I like the idea of everything having its own place. I know how quickly it can become a danger zone so I’d like to avoid that because the cleanup is way worse than just throwing a couple things into the laundry bin.
4. Learn how to do my eyebrows better. I know, this isn’t that important and life changing but eyebrows really do make a face look better or worse so that is something that would be nice to have.
5. Keep in better contact with my friends. Man, I am so bad at this. I can’t even keep a text conversation going without hour long pauses where my friends are probably definitely sure I died and have already made calls about the flower arrangements at my funeral before I get back to them. And those are the people I see pretty regularly. The people that I have no common locations to run into them are the worst because I super want to continue being friends with them but losing contact is just way too easy.
6. Be less anemic. I’m not actually anemic I’m just on the verge. But it’s enough for me not to be able to donate blood like 52% of the time which is super annoying so eating iron rich foods and all that good stuff is going to be mandatory for this year. Donating is the bomb.
So yeah, these are my resolutions of 2015, I’d love to know yours down in the comments!