So I’ve helpfully compiled a useful list of tips you can use to waste time more efficiently. These are tried and true, if you were worried about studying too much or getting everything done on your to do list too early, do not fret, this list has got you covered.
– Write a blog post.
– Check facebook. Check twitter. Check tumblr. Repeat.
– Discover a pointless app and obsess over beating it slash getting the high score.
– Go to the bathroom with your phone and don’t come out for a solid 2 hours.
– Cancel plans with people under the guise that you’re going to study and then don’t. It’ll make you feel amazing!!!
– Learn a new language or instrument. (The more obscure, the better.)
– Take every buzzfeed quiz ever. (Yes it was necessary to learn what type of condiment you are. Wow, I just checked and this is actually a thing.)
– And while you’re at it watch every buzzfeed video!
– Pick an actor and then watch every movie they’re in, especially ones where it’s only for one scene and bonus points if they don’t talk!
– Show people your cat photo album. (The sad thing is I did that today actually.)
– Start cleaning your room but end in a pile of nostalgia. You know the drill.
– Go through all of your old tweets and make a compilation of your favourites. Then show your mom and see what she says.
– There’s origami tutorials, hair tutorials, make up tutorials and more, youtube is your enabler, go forth and learn.
– Play The Wikipedia Game!
– Get side tracked on Wikipedia and suddenly find yourself a master of horse racing 5 hours later.
– Make a list of lists you need to make and then make those lists in excruciating detail.
– Have a dance party.
– Discover the food in your fridge, don’t be afraid to get creative!
And there you go! Let me know in the comments if you have any amazing procrastination tips :)
//I’ve actually already made the polar opposite list with some study tips that could potentially help you so you can check those out right here.